I Want to Design on BBC2

/ Wednesday 1 February 2012 /
So if you weren't crazy enough to be up at 5am this morning you'll have missed Becci presenting on BBC2's I Want to Design, on the back of our successful show I Want My Own Room, Becci was asked to present a series of videos for primary schools to learn the elements of design that were in the show.

Demonstrating perspective, 3D model making, logo design and collage making - we're so pleased to be contributing to the education of tomorrows designers!

Watch the videos on iPlayer, available for the next 7 days or on BBC Leaning for a while.
(I appear in every other video, just in case you think I've changed into a completely different person!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search The Blog

 
Copyright © 2010 Blackbird Design Studio, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger